Managing several applications for your customer communication is a hassle. Business users are more productive, and you reduce the risk of costly mistakes by using one application for all your communication needs.
The Centerpoint integration with Salesforce allows business users to use customer data from all your existing business systems to create personalized, on-brand, and compliant communication. All without leaving their Salesforce environment.
By using the native Centerpoint integration with Salesforce, you not only take control of all your written communication. You empower your colleagues to work more efficiently and become more productive, saving time and money. But the real differentiator is that you impress your clients, improve their customer experience, and put a smile on their faces.
EVERYTHING IN ONE PLACE
Centerpoint is a communication platform enabling organizations to create communication templates for all the different business processes in their organization. By integrating with Salesforce, creating and managing communication becomes easier and faster. Much faster. And much easier.
Selected templates can be edited and personalized further from within Salesforce by business users before delivering the communication to the recipient. The communication is stored in the Centerpoint Archive and can be accessed directly from Salesforce.
TURN YOUR DATA INTO MEANINGFUL CUSTOMER DIALOGS
Create your own communications templates (content creators)
- Create pre-approved communication templates for every business process and make them available for your business users in Salesforce
- Personalize your communication by setting pre-defined rules referencing data from your existing business systems
- Easily control access to templates by role, job function, or department
Communication made easy (business users)
- Select and edit communication templates directly from Salesforce
- Collect data through responsive HTLM templates
- Easily monitor the progress of all customer communication
Deliver an improved customer experience
- Notify your customers via email or SMS
- Communication is automatically stored in the Centerpoint Archive, which is accessible directly from Salesforce
THE KEY BENEFITS
Improve customer experience
Personalization is a critical component of meaningful customer communication. Improve the customer experience by leveraging customer data from all your existing business systems to take personalization to new levels.
Work more efficiently and spend less time creating and customizing communication by reducing the number of applications your business users must access to perform their tasks.
Reduce reliance on IT
Once the native integration with Salesforce is set up, you’re ready to impress your customers without burdening your IT department. No coding experience is required.
On-brand and compliant communication
Ensure consistent branding and compliance by creating communication templates centrally—no more copy and paste into Microsoft Word or other end-user applications.
THE COOL STUFF
With the Centerpoint Editor, business users have access to all the editing functionalities they need. Inside an application they are already familiar with. Some of the highlights are:
- Edit your document with standard editing functionalities
- Access a library with pre-defined and pre-approved texts
- Attach PDF documents
- Distribute via your customers’ preferred channel(s)
THE TECHNICAL STUFF
The Centerpoint Editor can be integrated with your existing business systems through the Centerpoint REST API. Using the REST APIs allows for the easy transfer of data from your organization’s existing business systems into document templates (the customer communication). Some highlights are:
- REST API
- Salesforce native
- Data is encrypted with the company encryption key
- Retention policies to remove old documents
- The Editor runs as a SaaS solution in Azure
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
Your organization needs a subscription to Centerpoint and a subscription to Salesforce to get started.